This post is dedicated to all of the random pics of our lives lately that don’t need their own blog post but are still worthy of the blog!! I’ll narrate along the way 🙂
- The cutest little Dodge van that I don’t think can actually move anymore. I take Winthrop home every single day after work and I pass this van in the exact same spot each day. I always have admired it, and one day it didn’t have any other cars around it so I decided to pull over and take a pic 🙂
2. I’ve been trying to get better with macrame! I know the basic knots but I need to a) learn MORE knots and patterns, b) get faster with it, and c) buy thicker cord! I’m using a really thin white thread right now and I think I want to try it with something thicker.
3. No real explanation needed for this photo… I guess I’ll just say that I really enjoy the moment the cityscape enters my view on my drive to work. Something about it gets me into work mode and ready for the day.
4. I continue to be obsessed with Natural Born Juicers. I would jump for joy if one opened in B-ripp!! The Super Squirrel smoothie is my fav 🙂 (( Conor’s favorite is the Allergy Slayer! ))
5. art on Mass Ave 🙂
6. A super cute new vintage store just opened up really close to us! We popped in last week and explored around. Great selection of stuff! We didn’t get anything that trip but I’ll definitely keep that in mind for a home decor or gift resource 🙂
7. Kiana and I did Rooftop Yoga again! It’s every Thurs. at 7:30 on top of the Penn Arts building. This session was especially good for some reason… it could have been the mass amounts of stretching we did which felt amazing, or the PERFECT summer night weather… whatever it was, it was really nice ❤
8. My wonderful mother completed her Masters Degree from Purdue this month!! We spent the night in Lafayette after celebrating with a little dinner party in her honor at Pure Eatery. The food and the company were splendid and a huge congrats again to my mom for such an amazing accomplishment! ❤
9. We received the cuuuuutest wedding present in the mail about a week ago! Look at these adorable personalized wine bottles. I’m dying at the words and design even now looking at this pic again!
10. This past week at the hotel, I assisted a conference exhibitor in coordinating the arrival and delivery of this 9 foot giraffe named Hope!! She wouldn’t fit in our service elevators, so getting her up to the meeting space level was a little interesting. But, all said and done, we made it happen and I had to get a pic with her after all we’d been through together ❤ lol.
OK that’s all I have for now 🙂 Thanks for reading my random tidbits… I’m sure I’ll have another batch soon ❤ -Emma